Saturday 26 October 2013

Reflection

I looked through the glass of the window and saw,

Green leaves on the brown twigs. Some trees had the large ones while the others had too small that they appeared to be brushes smudging the blue sky. The old yellow leaves too withered to shake with joy.

A gentle breeze blew and the leaves rustled. Clouds got a grayish tint. The sun still peeped through a piece of the fluff. Very minute drops sprinkled over the trees and before they could completely wet the surface the clouds blew away.

A mysterious blur came over my eyes and I could not see. Then I realized that I had come too close to the glass that my breath condensed on it. It must have been cold outside. I wiped the droplets and saw an eagle flying high flapping its wings in the sky. She probably headed to the horizon. I wished I could follow her on her pathway to bliss. I wished I could follow my dreams and fly. But these bonds, Ah! How on earth could I get free of these mental bonds?

I looked through the glass of the window and saw, nothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment